Mega Movie Parade | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Mega Movie Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd be happy with one parade. Really don't need two during holidays and Mardi Gras. Kind of redundant...Spend the extra money on Kong and live entertainment.
I agree. As long as they don't always have it start in July. Would prefer a mid-April/May start. Latest memorial weekend.

View attachment 21609
Who/what is this before the US retro logo? They move from right to left, looks like someone wearing a red jacket??
PZ1xK_ybksDc2q5vVQbJMF8_b8U9iwQzaFrWDYyFZKc.jpg

The parade sounds awesome, but why isn’t King Kong apart of it? Kongfrontation was the main headliner on Universal’s opening day, and I feel it should be honored.

Is there an issue with King Kong’s rights?

Reactions: Ahmanet
The parade sounds awesome, but why isn’t King Kong apart of it? Kongfrontation was the main headliner on Universal’s opening day, and I feel it should be honored.

Is there an issue with King Kong’s rights?
That version of King Kong is owned by Paramount. It was still represented in the 2022 Summer Tribute Store and Universal Legacy Store though. It might just be a difficult property to adapt for a parade.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Ahmanet