New Here | Inside Universal Forums

New Here

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 6, 2013
United States
Hi friends my name is Richard i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum....
Anyways would you like to introduce your self...??

Hi Richard! :wave: Nice to meet you! :welcome: to OU!

I'm Felipe, a big fan of theme parks, Harry Potter, Halloween, and I love anything artistic or relating to behind-the-scenes / making-of.

Glad to have you join us and hope to see you around the forums!

Hi! I'm Joey :welcome:

I'm in college right now, majoring in journalism and Mass Communications. I'm a HUGE Disney parks nerd, and a fan of Universal Studios as well. welcome to OU, and enjoy your stay here :thumbs:

Hey Buddy,

I'm a fan from the UK, I love Orlando and try and visit once a year, at least. Back home I work as a chef and enjoy football, although you guys most likely call it soccer.

Welcome to the boards :thumbs:

Hi! Welcome aboard!

My name's Claudia. I'm a high school senior with an enormous interest in Harry Potter, theme parks, writing, and journalism. I love Disney with all my heart but am very biased toward Universal Orlando at the moment.