Hello eveyone | Inside Universal Forums

Hello eveyone

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 7, 2013
Montreal, QC
I am Marc, from Montreal, QC. I am french canadian, so please excuse me if I make spelling mistakes! English is my second language after all.

I lived in Orlando back in 2002-2003, taking part in the international program at Epcot. Before that, I worked at Disneyland Paris in attractions in 2000-2001. Since then, I don't work for parks anymore, but been travelling to a lot of them.

Last time I was in Orlando back was in november 2012 when I attended the IAAPA expo. I had a lot of fun and went to both Universal parks, SeaWorld, Busch, Aquatica, Legoland Florida and three Disney parks. Beside those parks, I've been to every Disney park worldwide, the Universal parks in Hollywood and Japan, lots of US park. I've also got extensive overseas experience, hitting every major parks in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, one in Thailand, many in Japan, most major german parks, some french parks, Alton Towers, Pleasure Beach Blackpool, Thorpe Park, etc.

Now, I am mostly interested by the technical side of the parks and the original things. I write articles for a website in both french and english too.

Marc

:welcome: Bienvenue à OrlandoUnited, Marc!

Pleasure to meet you! Let me just say I am insanely jealous of all your travelling and all the theme parks you've seen! :hail: I could only hope to see half of that in my lifetime!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything around here! :thumbs:

Hi Marc! And I'm incredibly jealous with the fact that you've been to Asia like how dare you go when I haven't been xD

But anyways welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!