Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With a username like saint piss, I wouldn’t expect much more lol
Watermelon No GIF by Studios 2016

To quote Benoit Blanc: I think everybody needs to cool their heads. The mods will take care of it y'all, don't worry.

Back onto spec, that Egyptian house has really caught my eye. What could it entail? Also if it's in Sprung 1, that's where Tomb of the Ancients was in 2016, and a sequel to that could be really cool!

To quote Benoit Blanc: I think everybody needs to cool their heads. The mods will take care of it y'all, don't worry.

Back onto spec, that Egyptian house has really caught my eye. What could it entail? Also if it's in Sprung 1, that's where Tomb of the Ancients was in 2016, and a sequel to that could be really cool!
With the rumored Museum locale in mind, I really like an idea someone posited on the TPS Discord: The Carey Natural History Museum. Would allow for references to houses like Hive or even Nightingales, while also being its own thing with the Egyptian Wing coming to life.

With the rumored Museum locale in mind, I really like an idea someone posited on the TPS Discord: The Carey Natural History Museum. Would allow for references to houses like Hive or even Nightingales, while also being its own thing with the Egyptian Wing coming to life.
I’m sure that we are way off on the actual details of this one, but based on just “Egyptian original”, all it makes me think of is Legends Collide. Hopefully there is a big difference that really separates it from the locales of that house

Yeah, I was the one who said that on the TPS server. Honestly, a Carey Museum of Natural History house would kick ass, especially with all the easter eggs/past references to old HHN houses that could be thrown in there (i.e. Nightingale skull, Yeti skeleton, Hieroglyphics from Tomb of the Ancients, etc).

I’m sure that we are way off on the actual details of this one, but based on just “Egyptian original”, all it makes me think of is Legends Collide. Hopefully there is a big difference that really separates it from the locales of that house
Give me some sort of "outdoor sand" scene with a forced perspective of heading toward a pyramid, and I'll buy in 100%.

Legends Collide also gave me some of the best scares last year, so I don't mind something very similar.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
Give me some sort of "outdoor sand" scene with a forced perspective of heading toward a pyramid, and I'll buy in 100%.

Legends Collide also gave me some of the best scares last year, so I don't mind something very similar.
Fair enough, I thought Legends Collide was also one of the best houses in 31. I just hope for something a little different rather than a retread of that Egyptian setting

I like it! NightMARE at the Museum

• Haha
Reactions: JackAttack55