Halloween Horror Nights 11 at USS | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 11 at USS

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gotta say, this a huge W for Singapore. So will this include more Dawn FM than the previous maze? Or will it just be the same two songs (Sacrifice & Take my Breath) while the rest are After Hours?
One would have to think songs like Every Angel is Terrifying, Gasoline and HDIMYLM make sense to include aswell; as they could easily do some additional horror elements with those.

Really excited I get to experience this house. What a fun year to get to do Singapore.
Really hope you have fun! While not scary, Hollywood was my favorite IP house I’ve ever done due to how it balanced and gelled After Hours to the best that it was.

Reactions: pumpkinbot343
In all seriousness, this is very cool.

Do we know why this isn't shared though? You'd think they'd want Weeknd to return as a headliner for all the coasts.

Reactions: pumpkinbot343
In all seriousness, this is very cool.

Do we know why this isn't shared though? You'd think they'd want Weeknd to return as a headliner for all the coasts.
Part of me has to think part of it lies to the tour itself, and that there would be no sense to bring it back when Abel isn’t in N.A. for Legs 2 and 3 of After Hours til Dawn.

It has been teased and rumored that Abel’s AHTD Leg 3 will take place around November/December, with Asia and Australia present. Feels like an optimal way to build up hype for the tours impending arrival to the region.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Could be any number of reasons... but this leads me to believe a Weekend sequel could be possible in the future if the stars align.
giphy.gif

____
Thinking about it further with Weeknd, I wonder if they got the Mike Dean remixes that were done for Hollywood; or if Dean will be working with Singapore on remixes for the sake of DawnFM tracks to be added for certain scenes. Would be great to see that continue, like with Figure and Slash being involved more prominently in Hollywood each and every year.

Last year Hollywood and Orlando did share the remixes to an extent, with In Your Eyes, Save Your Tears, Sacrifice, Blinding Lights (atleast for the mirror portion) and Take My Breath having the same tracks; but Hollywood diverged from that with remixes of Too Late, After Hours & Heartless Monster (Heartless/Party Monster) all represented in Hollywood. Would certainly make sense to use what was present already from both, especially Hollywood in this house.

Last edited:
Want to know what HHN was like 20 years ago? Go to Singapore. And I mean that in the best way possible.

Glad you had a good time. I never got to HNN 20 years ago but the 2 years I got to go to HHN Singapore felt like what I would have imagined it to be

Want to know what HHN was like 20 years ago? Go to Singapore. And I mean that in the best way possible.
I just saw the video. I think Singapore might have the best Weeknd house ever. The way they included the Dawn FM scenes looked amazing.

The first half was a condensed version of last year’s ideas, but it really ramped up at the Dawn FM portion.