Google Earth | Inside Universal Forums

Google Earth

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 26, 2014
So Cal
So this is for new members, veterans will probably know about this. If you go to Google Earth and go to USH, you can see all the buildings in 3D from different angles. It's pretty cool to see different attractions as a 3D model, go check it out if you haven't.

With Google Earth you can also look at pictures from the past as well. You can see the park all the way back to 1989.

You can also depress yourself!

b5yMEqM.png

Reactions: Krusty and William
Hollywood Cantina! Cinnabon! Doc Brown's Chicken! BTTF!

This is just cruel.
Wait what? Cinnabon's gone! I'm hallucinating then, because I swear I saw it on my visit last month. Also what is haunting me is that I never ate at Doc Brown's chicken x_x Was it good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait what? Cinnabon's gone! I'm hallucinating then, because I swear I saw it on my visit last month. Also what is haunting me is that I never ate at Doc Brown's chicken x_x Was it good?
Cinnabon was connected to Doc Brown's Chicken, and shared the same kitchen facility. It faced toward the StarWay. You may be thinking of Cinnabon in CityWalk (located directly in front of the drop-off area), which is still open to this day.

The food itself wasn't too bad. It was a theme park dining option, so you can't expect too much. If anything, the nostalgia of the venue was the most enticing factor. It's insanely peculiar it stuck around for nearly 7 years after BTTF closed.

Cinnabon was connected to Doc Brown's Chicken, and shared the same kitchen facility. It faced toward the StarWay. You may be thinking of Cinnabon in CityWalk (located directly in front of the drop-off area), which is still open to this day.

The food itself wasn't too bad. It was a theme park dining option, so you can't expect too much. If anything, the nostalgia of the venue was the most enticing factor. It's insanely peculiar it stuck around for nearly 7 years after BTTF closed.
Yeah that's the cinbabon. And I figured as much, who goes to theme parks for quality dining anyway?

Well, the last time I went to CityWalk for lunch rather than have what was offered in the park was months ago. You can catch me in The Three Broomsticks for lunch from 2016 onward, I can tell you that much.
I always eat at CityWalk. I want to get in Wolfgang Puck, but I'm poor. :/

The lunch duo specials are $8 and they offer a pass discount!
Still?? I was wondering if they still had them. I actually liked Doc Brown's chicken... but we don't have decent options left that are a good value. Doc Brown's was hearty and fare priced. Now everything is middle range quality and expensive. I haven't eaten in the park since Doc Brown closed... The pulled pork BBQ Ciabatta is good though...