Ghostbusters Ride....LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN! | Inside Universal Forums

Ghostbusters Ride....LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
Normally, I HATE promoting things on a forum, but this is simply something that I'm going to need all the help I can get.

It has been a dream of mine for years to see Universal Studios make a Ghostbusters ride. I have an ambitious goal of *hopefully* reaching at least half a million signatures. Since it started an hour ago, I've only got seven signatures. That's hardly a drop in the bucket, but it's a start. Ghostbusters may be an "old" franchise, but it's still beloved by MANY people to this day. It's time that one of the most iconic comedies gets its own E-ticket ride at Universal. I fully realize that simply a petition will not be enough to get Universal moving on it, but hopefully this will draw some attention to Uni's higher-ups if we get enough signatures.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/universal-studios-needs-to-make-a-ghostbusters

If this qualifies as spam here, I apologize and please feel free to remove this. Again, I normally hate promoting stuff, but this is one thing I really could use all the help I can get.

As much as I support this, I hate to tell you petitions don't work for these kind of things. Back when BTTF was closing we had a petition with 3500 sigs and Universal brushed it off. 

Corporations like NBCUniversal really don't put too much weight into petitions. Remember, even though 25,000 might be a large number, it's a fraction of their overall audience.

I'm not saying it can't work, but I am saying you have a lot of hurdles to overcome.

Reactions: Aaron
Corporations like NBCUniversal really don't put too much weight into petitions. Remember, even though 25,000 might be a large number, it's a fraction of their overall audience.

I'm not saying it can't work, but I am saying you have a lot of hurdles to overcome.
I fully realize this. The main goal of this is just to throw some awareness out there of how many people would like one. 

People, I know it may be unrealistic, but if we have a little faith, it cooooould work. So sign away!

Speaking of 25,000 signatures, iPetitions rival,We The People from the White House's website, said that 25,000 signatures qualify for a response