Favorite Disney Villain(s) | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Disney Villain(s)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 1, 2008
Sweltering South FL
Leave it to me to want to dig up the bad guys in a thread.
Sorry folks, but I just adore them!!

Mine have to be....

Chernabog
Hook
Malificent &
the Evil Queen from Snow White.

I have so many others, but these are tops.

wow - what a great great topic....you def get :rep: points from me

Scar is on my list...

Hook is on there...

Chernabog for the classic Fantasia....

And the Last is the Queen!

I was almost going to pick some pixar ones...but picking sid over scar would be wrong...pixar villans are just mean...they are not classic villians.

wow - what a great great topic....you def get :rep: points from me

Scar is on my list...

Hook is on there...

Chernabog for the classic Fantasia....

And the Last is the Queen!

I was almost going to pick some pixar ones...but picking sid over scar would be wrong...pixar villans are just mean...they are not classic villians.

Aw, shucks, thanks!
I agree on the Pixar ones not comparing to the classics!
And I almost threw Scar on there... he is so evil... Shere Khan is another one... it's all in the voices I think :)

Mine are Captain Hook, Malificent & Jafar. I've not gotten brave enough to get any pics with them. I just don't like the charaters that are dressed up and can't see their faces :look: ...I know I know, stupid huh haha!

I liked Davy Jones, but he had a little more potential then they gave him. Also, there's Shan Yu (just because I remember watching this over and over when I was younger (but not too much).... like 9 or 10).

I think Gaston was pretty bad ass.

I mean he did kill the good guy. It just so happens a magic curse was broken and it revived him. Not to mention, he had a catchy song.

My new favorite villain is the Academy of Motion Picture Arts for not freakin picking "That's How You Know", or at least the "Happy Working Song". :hammer:

Just found this thread! Mine would have to be Gaston (his backstory as a "hero" of the town was great). I also love Maleficent (curses a baby), Scar (kills the father of Simba when he was a cub, tells him to run away), and Frollo (almost drowns a baby. Doesn't but still one of the darkest animated villains I've seen, because of his motivations). I also just started getting into Ursula a lot (she's cool and makes me laugh)!