Disney Raises Ticket Prices Again | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Raises Ticket Prices Again

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Since it was discussed in other threads, it was time to bring it to it's own thread.

In case you don't know:

Disney's Magic Kingdom has raised prices for the second time in eight months, bringing the cost of single-day admission to the Orlando theme park to $99 for adults and children ages 10 and older.

Last June, daily admission rose $6 to $95, in what has become an annual rite at the major Orlando parks.

Disney also announced increases for its other Walt Disney World parks, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, where admission is up $4 to $94 for single-day admissions.

I think $99 is the highest Disney can go before they see a drop in attendance. When people start seeing triple digits for a single day ticket they might be scared away.

And what do you know? Universal bumps it $4 too. Because they all try to squeeze every dime out of your pocket. Welcome to Orlando.

Just awful. Please show me any reason why they need to raise the ticket price twice in one year?

I was expecting Universal to raise the price before Diagon Alley opening
I am also expecting them to cut the AP renewal discount.
That is what the AP survey they sent out was for .
The question what made you renew Price,Value,discounts,free parking,ect .
That question was to give backup to AP renewal price raise.

Kevin38

While I still consider the seasonal pass to be a good enough deal, if it ever reached $350 I'll reconsider renewing (maybe sooner if management still has their head in their ass)