Crash Bandicoot | Inside Universal Forums

Crash Bandicoot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
I got a playstation at Christmas so I've been getting nostalgic again and looked up Crash Bandicoot and this came up in a Google search.

Crash Bandicoot almost had a major theme park ride | Games | Geek.com

For the life of me, I can't ever remember seeing him as a walk about character in the parks.

ufZSrwD.jpg

I remember many years ago before my kids were born seeing him in park. He was surrounded by a bunch of Japenese tourists. I went crazy myself because I love Crash Bandicoot. There needs to be another Crash game by Naughty Dog.

Reactions: CTank
He was great in the parks. He actually talked through the megaphone to guests and was hilarious!!!

I saw him on my first visit way back in 2004. Spoke on a megaphone, as darkridelover mentioned. Met at the front of the park in front of Lucy/Hello Kitty.

I think its ironic watching this commercial now, considering that Universal once had Bandicoot but now is going to have Nintendo.