AP upgraded calendar! | Inside Universal Forums

AP upgraded calendar!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 4, 2016
KUVUWWyuecjbHskxKnv8VU1MNv4qWIiJNVj0R8Id8H-gvRhiFXuciRTidbhLyDgi7w1N25bcamqjgy2Gwg6kW4xI2kcBdChR195CeEnx_mqOS4-t9rbFSeInXjugDVgTPsojXl5Eyhj0I_kUCbwSRVi2wavezPiAymCH=s0-d-e1-ft

Just got this in the email!!! So happy I can go on select weekends now!!! My pass was the one where you could go M-F only so this is awesome!

Reactions: William and chris.g
Next year should be interesting when is comes to passes.  This year might be a case of "too little, too late".  Uni must not be making projections since these changes continue to hit frequently.  This is what happens when you ignore your loyal fan base.  Prices need lowered, pass restrictions need to be less, perks need added, and Uni needs to bring back things that fans ask for like VIP HHN.  Now they are stuck trying to win back customers they have burned over the past 6 months.

I received an email saying that the blackout dates for my Costco pass has been revised... But I didn't buy a Costco Pass. So I'm a little confused haha.

I guess I'll just ask next time I'm there. I need to get a new one printed anyways. The back of mine is almost rubbed away. Just another reason they should make the passes plastic like Disney.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received an email saying that the blackout dates for my Costco pass has been revised... But I didn't buy a Costco Pass. So I'm a little confused haha.

I got the same e-mail.

I have the California Resident Plus Pass and the back of my card says it's calendar 2016L. The e-mail mentioning the upgraded Costco Pass says at the bottom "New calendar applies to all Annual Pass Plus products purchased at Costco with black-out calendar 2016L". It's still a bit confusing but I'm assuming we got upgraded to the same 2016K calendar.

Can anyone confirm?

I got the same e-mail.

I have the California Resident Plus Pass and the back of my card says it's calendar 2016L. The e-mail mentioning the upgraded Costco Pass says at the bottom "New calendar applies to all Annual Pass Plus products purchased at Costco with black-out calendar 2016L". It's still a bit confusing but I'm assuming we got upgraded to the same 2016K calendar.

Can anyone confirm?

I just called them and they said that the email was sent in mistake. Instead of it being sent to ONLY Costco Annual Pass Plus members, the email was sent to all pass members with the calendar 2016L. So we didn't get upgraded to the 2016K calendar, but there are some changes in our blockdates if you look at the 2016L calendar on the website compared to the ones listed on the back of our pass.

Will wait until Tuesday to see what new AP they come up with. Summer is officially over so let's see what they come up with to lure me to the park again. I have been patient, I want my good pass already

Any word if those who got the e-mail had their 2016L calendar upgraded to 2016K even if it wasn't purchased from Costco?