AP Parking Question | Inside Universal Forums

AP Parking Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 25, 2014
With my first visit to HHN this year coming up in a couple weeks, I have a friend who's coming along and driving me. And I have a question regarding the discounted parking being available "after your first visit".

Is that stipulation only for when you first get your pass, or is it something that kicks in every time you renew it?

I ask since I've had my pass since 2020, it has not expired, and it was just renewed earlier this month. I've been to the parks plenty of times, but I have not visited since the renewal, and my next visit is when I'll be using parking. And the final note is I've never used parking before, so I don't know if that factors into anything or not.

With my first visit to HHN this year coming up in a couple weeks, I have a friend who's coming along and driving me. And I have a question regarding the discounted parking being available "after your first visit".

Is that stipulation only for when you first get your pass, or is it something that kicks in every time you renew it?

I ask since I've had my pass since 2020, it has not expired, and it was just renewed earlier this month. I've been to the parks plenty of times, but I have not visited since the renewal, and my next visit is when I'll be using parking. And the final note is I've never used parking before, so I don't know if that factors into anything or not.
Only after you first get your pass.

Reactions: JoeCamel and Tobias