Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Where to purchase FOTL pass if 'Sold Out'

Hey everybody, 

Where can I buy a 'Sold Out' FOTL Pass? I know what sold out means, but I figured (like concert tickets) there might be a site that sells sold out passes at a higher mark-up. 

I tried eBay and nothing popped up. If anyone knows of anywhere to look please let me know. 

Thanks,

Yeah, Guest Relations is your best bet. I would arrive early in the day to see if they're still available.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the same Garret that opened Universal Ignited a few years back, are you?

Yeah, Guest Relations is your best bet. I would arrive early in the day to see if they're still available.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the same Garret that opened Universal Ignited a few years back, are you?
Haha yes I am! I'm surprised someone out there still remembers, thank you!  :D

I work with Universal Orlando now, so I shut the website down years ago. 

I bought general admission tickets, if I speak to Guest Relations will I be able to upgrade to FOTL if available and just pay the difference? Also, rather than create a new thread- what's the best way to be successful at this event with general admission? I'm planning on arriving before the event starts so I should get right in on time. Here in Orlando, Halloween night is usually quieter because everyone has plans on Halloween, is that the same case here? 

Appreciate any advice, thanks so much!!