VIP Experience by myself | Inside Universal Forums

VIP Experience by myself

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 17, 2017
Hi all,

I've been reading through the guides on here for a few days now and have read a lot of great information.

I'm traveling to LA from New York in late July on a business trip, but will have 2 days of downtime and would definitely like to spend 1 of those days at Universal.

I've already booked a VIP experience for early morning on a Sunday in late July (figuring Sunday may be less busy than Saturday?) and am looking for some feedback.

Unfortunately I will be traveling alone, but still hoping to have a great time regardless. Has anyone had any experience going to the park on their own?

I'd obviously like to be able to take a lot of photos at the various stops on the tour so I can show friends and family when I get home, but that may be a bit tricky by myself. Do you think the VIP tour guides would mind if I asked them to take my photo a few times along the tour? Worse case I'm hoping I could befriend the people in the group with me and ask them. Would be a shame to have such a great time but no photos to remember it...

Reactions: BernardMesa
Your guide should be more than happy to take as many photos of you as you want if you ask. And going alone at the park is a nice experience since you can do everything you want at your own pace :)

Reactions: Patrick M
Thanks - I figured it shouldn't be an issue. I've never gone to a theme park alone (let alone Universal) so this should be a fun experience. Certainly looking forward to doing whatever I want at my own pace.

Reactions: BernardMesa
This would actually be a more ideal situation than usual since you really won't be alone and will have guides at that. I LOVED my guide so much that we follow each other on Instagram now.