USH Lower Lot Holiday Music | Inside Universal Forums

USH Lower Lot Holiday Music

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 12, 2015
Media Building North
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew the names and artists of the tracks that play down in the lower lot during the holiday season. They sound like tropical renditions of popular Christmas tunes with a steel drum and band. Unfortunately, like most other USH music loops, I believe this one to be relatively short. One small benefit to this is that it would be easy to stand by the entrance of the StarWay and shazam the songs as they came through. But one issue I encountered was the Raptor Encounter. Every 15-20 minutes, there is a Raptor Encounter "show" which lowers the background music. This, and the fact that it only seems to be played by Jurassic makes recording the loop extremely difficult. 

If anyone has an idea of the songs and composers that recorded them, would you mind sharing them? Even if it is just one or two songs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!
-CW