Toy Story Mania Leaderboard | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Mania Leaderboard

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 19, 2009
Orlando(ish)
OUTOYSTORYBLUE.jpg

Ready to throw down with Orlando United's best Midway Maniacs?

Simple Rules :
  • After bringing your A-game on Toy Story Mania at Disney's Hollywood Studios, snap a pic of your score at the end of the ride (even just a cell phone pic).
  • Post your pic and have your score added to the Leaderboard below.
  • When you re-visit Toy Story Mania, improve your score to be bumped up the list! (Your new high score will replace your previous score).
  • Battle it out for bragging rights as OU's Toy Story Mania Hi Score Leader!!

HI SCORE LEADER : Mookie - 252,200

2. rewster - 181,500
3. YETI PINTRADER - 148,800
4. YETI PINTRADER'S MOM - 147,100
5. loribelle - 124,900
(infinity)
(beyond)

Last edited:
My high is 185k for toy story but I didn't think of taking a picture, it was only my second ride though so there will be bigger and better time to come!

I was going to stake my claim for the top spot last night, but I didn't want to wait 50 min. :lol:

Soon though, soon.......

I smell some heated competition coming....... :boxing:

and remember folks - don't hesitate to post your score if its not a top score....... get your name on the board, then improve it later.... :thumbs:

you lie, that's me on the left!

lol, jk :)

i gotta step it up though, this was just a practice round :) i sooo wish the wait for this ride wasn't always ridiculous long!

I can't wait for the MIB version even though I'll have only 3 or 4 scores for 2 years if I go this summer.

I got 999,999 2 years ago.

I can't wait for the MIB version even though I'll have only 3 or 4 scores for 2 years if I go this summer.

I got 999,999 2 years ago.

Oh yeah..... I actually have the logo at home (made by loribelle....), but forgot to put that thread up! With you guys getting 999,999 though, I guess it'll cap out eventually, but at least there will be a Max Score club. :lol: I'll put it up tonight when I get home.......