Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF Prop Shop Update Thread

31887605934_0b1724b478_b.jpg

31887623114_b00a76c159_b.jpg

Never even knew this store existed until now and I'm sure why wallet and wife are thankful for that revelation, forgive me for asking but where exactly is this located?

I must have walked right by numerous times without realizing it :doh: how silly of me, thanks though I will check it out next time for sure.

Nice bump!

i was actually thinking about this...
I gots me a paddle!
View attachment 3309
$50 and shown here with its +Kong replacement. Literally seconds after this picture was taken, a security guard came over to me and asked if it had fallen off (nice speak for 'had I pulled it off')!
Always leave the tag on until you leave the resort folks :lol:

One of my favorite posts ever. With Fallon opening, could there be a USF version for sale soon?

I know this is Disney but I couldn't think where else to post it and it's not worth it's own thread:

Would make one hell of a backyard bar.