Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF Prop Shop Update Thread

Man, I wish I had 2000 dollars lying around. I would so get the shark from the JAWS wait time sign they have in there now. It would be so cool if they added more JAWS stuff. Maybe steering wheels from old Amity boats. They couldn't have possibly used all of them for stuff in that Harry Potter shop decor.

P1070564.jpg

Mini Bruce!

P1070563.jpg

Big price tag

jaws_73.jpg

The little guy back in the day, doing a great job just hanging out at JAWS

P1070570.jpg

Still got his ropes, ready to hang up in your home

P1070565.jpg

He's so cute, can we keep him?

I gots me a paddle!
View attachment 3309
$50 and shown here with its +Kong replacement. Literally seconds after this picture was taken, a security guard came over to me and asked if it had fallen off (nice speak for 'had I pulled it off')!
Always leave the tag on until you leave the resort folks :lol:

:lol: That's awesome! Did you manage to get it home ok?

I can't believe I forgot to visit the Prop Shop. I'm beyond gutted. I actually gave my wife a warning about it before we left that I couldn't go overboard buying something.

:lol: That's awesome! Did you manage to get it home ok?

I can't believe I forgot to visit the Prop Shop. I'm beyond gutted. I actually gave my wife a warning about it before we left that I couldn't go overboard buying something.
I got quite a few 'looks' at the airport, but ultimately managed to get it checked in as a piece of 'sports equipment' for an additional fee. The lady at the bag desk gave me a whole roll of 'fragile' stickers to put on it and I must have coated it in 20+ of them lol. The feeling of relief when it came out safe at the other end was immense though, absolutely made up with it! :D
There are quite a few $2000+ JAWS items there presently. In addition to the shark shown further up this page, there's currently a huge ships wheel and an absolutely ENORMOUS 7 foot+ mermaid. I'd give absolutely anything to buy a piece of that rides history and actually did do a very brief back and forth in my head about slamming one on the credit card, but ultimately decided that i dont fancy being served with divorce papers anytime soon! :lol:

I got quite a few 'looks' at the airport, but ultimately managed to get it checked in as a piece of 'sports equipment' for an additional fee. The lady at the bag desk gave me a whole roll of 'fragile' stickers to put on it and I must have coated it in 20+ of them lol. The feeling of relief when it came out safe at the other end was immense though, absolutely made up with it! :D
There are quite a few $2000+ JAWS items there presently. In addition to the shark shown further up this page, there's currently a huge ships wheel and an absolutely ENORMOUS 7 foot+ mermaid. I'd give absolutely anything to buy a piece of that rides history and actually did do a very brief back and forth in my head about slamming one on the credit card, but ultimately decided that i dont fancy being served with divorce papers anytime soon! :lol:

I'm glad you managed to get it home safely.

The ironic thing would be her getting it in the divorce.

Went in there myself a few weeks ago when I was down there. Saw the two Twister Cows and almost (*ALMOST*) bought the "Flying Esmoo" prop from the actual attraction...but then I realized I was going to have a hard time getting that stupid thing home to Alaska. I ended up walking out empty-handed instead. :(