Thanks | Inside Universal Forums

Thanks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

RevFreako

V.I.P. Member
Mar 30, 2015
Just a word.

My pop went into hospice last week, and stopped all treatments yesterday. He's comatose and won't be coming back. This forum is helping me stay sane. So thanks. Back to whatever you guys were nattering about.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
I would rarely be so bold to tell you that I know where you are coming from, but I do. And yes, this site is a great escape and change of thought. My condolences that you are having to slog through such a difficult situation.

Reactions: RevFreako
Just a word.

My pop went into hospice last week, and stopped all treatments yesterday. He's comatose and won't be coming back. This forum is helping me stay sane. So thanks. Back to whatever you guys were nattering about.

I was there 10 years ago, didn't think it would affect me much but it did. Take the time you need to work it out anyway that lets you have peace. He had his life, after it is over you will live the rest of yours. He would want you to.

I was there 10 years ago, didn't think it would affect me much but it did. Take the time you need to work it out anyway that lets you have peace. He had his life, after it is over you will live the rest of yours. He would want you to.

The only reason my trip to HHN this week isn't cancelled is because the last coherent thing he told me was an order to take the trip, and I'm not one to disobey an order from a drill sergeant.

Just a word.

Thoughts are with you at this time. Keep the humor and enjoy your trip.

Hey guys. Pop finished up his time early Tuesday morning. We made it into Orlando late last night. Having the best time we can. Thanks for your kind words.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe