Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Show: The Carnage Returns

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jack the Clown is taking Halloween Horror Nights back in a blaze of murderous mayhem with his army of feared followers and his companion in carnage, Chance. Remember, Jack always has the last laugh.

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All “The Carnage Returns“ discussion goes here.

Yes yes and YES!!!! The original carnival of carnage show is my personal favorite show in HHN history. I hoped they'd return to it and I'm so happy they are!!!! It's gonna be wonderful to see chance and the rest of the crew again for more gore. Bring on the carnage!!!

^ Thanks! I'm watching the video and I think I realize who will play that part and it's perfect!

I never saw the old show, who is Chance?

IMG_0975-thumb.jpg

I really enjoyed the Carnival of Carnage show from 2007, so I am all for that kind of show returning with Chance! An' with it looking like they're bringing back the infamous Blender from the 2006 Arrival show, that's going to be a fun throwback as well.

The only concern I have is this'll be on the large stage near Mel's, so hopefully crowds won't be too much of an' issue.

The only concern I have is this'll be on the large stage near Mel's, so hopefully crowds won't be too much of an' issue.

I'm very perplexed by this myself. I for one don't understand why they don't use the Beetlejuice stage for this. If they went with portable back drops and set dressings, they could simply get the stage ready between the last Beetlejuice show of the day and the first Carnage show of the night. I'm sure they have there reasons though. I just worry about the cluster of people that it will cause in that area.

Chance is the most underrated HHN character. She's badass, hilarious and full of personality. She makes for an awesome side character/assistant and one hell of a photo op. Doesn't get enough credit as she deserves

This show is going to be awesome! Loved carnival of carnage and can't wait for this one. Characters like chance and the icons do we think will see changed looks as well like jack?

I'm very perplexed by this myself. I for one don't understand why they don't use the Beetlejuice stage for this. If they went with portable back drops and set dressings, they could simply get the stage ready between the last Beetlejuice show of the day and the first Carnage show of the night. I'm sure they have there reasons though. I just worry about the cluster of people that it will cause in that area.

If it is like the previous show they had a magician/illusionist who designed and performed the "gags" so you need a standard stage set up. It wouldn't work in Beetlejuice. Also, having it in front of Mel's allows a larger crowd to watch it.

Part One of Carnival of Carnage

Part Two of Carnival of Carnage