Seven Seas Food Festival 2017 | Inside Universal Forums

Seven Seas Food Festival 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 15, 2014
--Classified--
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome

Shame Seaworld is listed as closing 6/7 on these nights though...I think it would have been great going into the night. Do Seaworld ever extend their hours?

Looks awesome

Shame Seaworld is listed as closing 6/7 on these nights though...I think it would have been great going into the night. Do Seaworld ever extend their hours?
They normally only close around that time during these festivals. They're mostly daytime excursions. I think hours go up to 8 in April and 9 in late May. They go up to 10 during June and July.

They normally only close around that time during these festivals. They're mostly daytime excursions. I think hours go up to 8 in April and 9 in late May. They go up to 10 during June and July.

Heading there for most of May and from what I can see it's only around Memorial Day weekend where it's open past sunset, as you said.

Desperate to ride the coasters in the dark (minus Kraken by the looks of it)

The food is AMAZING! I got to try some of it tonight and everything was really good. The setup is all the way around the lake with booths scattered in little areas off the path. They added a lot of standing tables and seating areas alongside them as well (more than EPCOT offers). The booths are simple with a cash register area and then a little shelter for the cooking area. Even the dishes and glasses they are serving in a really impressive. I think this will be a big winner for them, it's just too bad it's only happening on Saturdays and only after noon.

They're making the festival daily through the end of the event starting today, which reminds me of the Mardi Gras this year. No new concerts will be added.

Seems like this event must be pretty successful to make it everyday. I wonder if we see an increase in year over year attendance for Q1 thanks to this.

EDIT: It's actually just through April 16th.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
So for all of Spring Break weeks they'll have to food booths open. Cool, the food is good and portions are decent.

Hey peeps,
we're off to Orlando beginning of May and are planning on going to the Seven Seas Festival on the last day, May 13th. Just checked out the music act BUT somehow on the last day there isn't any... up until a few days ago it said "to be announced"... not it is gone and the last concert is on May 6th.
Does anyone know why? Will the festival finish early?

Hey peeps,
we're off to Orlando beginning of May and are planning on going to the Seven Seas Festival on the last day, May 13th. Just checked out the music act BUT somehow on the last day there isn't any... up until a few days ago it said "to be announced"... not it is gone and the last concert is on May 6th.
Does anyone know why? Will the festival finish early?
I assume they simply won't have an act, but the rest of the festival will still occur if they already advertised it and didn't make an announcement saying otherwise.

There's still entertainment and stuff to do specific to the festival even if there's no concert going on, and it may mean the park is less crowded without a big name act playing.