Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Project 735A

I really hope this is a refurb for the bathrooms next to cold stone. It sucks that with all the amazing new offerings at Citywalk they still have a bathroom that disgusting as a first impression for guests. That and the parking garage restrooms need WORK NOW!!

I really hope this is a refurb for the bathrooms next to cold stone. It sucks that with all the amazing new offerings at Citywalk they still have a bathroom that disgusting as a first impression for guests. That and the parking garage restrooms need WORK NOW!!
As someone who formerly worked at WDW as custodial in MK, I feel Uni's entire custodial department needs to step it up. Of course maybe i'm just judging off of how I kept my restrooms, but I normally see WDW's as pretty well kept overall whereas it seems like the Uni TMs are asleep at the wheel.

As someone who formerly worked at WDW as custodial in MK, I feel Uni's entire custodial department needs to step it up. Of course maybe i'm just judging off of how I kept my restrooms, but I normally see WDW's as pretty well kept overall whereas it seems like the Uni TMs are asleep at the wheel.

I've never had an issue in the parks, but that CityWalk one is a warzone

They need to build a another restroom upstairs where the Bread Box and food court are. Its a pain having to go all the way to the bottom floor and opposite the main pathway just to go to the restroom

They need to build a another restroom upstairs where the Bread Box and food court are. Its a pain having to go all the way to the bottom floor and opposite the main pathway just to go to the restroom
I believe there is one at the side exit of the cineplex by the old Nascar Cafe entrance, but I agree bathroom is needed in that area.

Speaking of bathrooms, when we were there in FEB, it seemed all the Dyson dryers were broken. When we went this month, it seems all the bathrooms have (I think they are called) Xcelorator dryers.

I have been zitting outside the restrooms of the Simpsons for a hour. Every 15 minutes a guy came and cleaned all 3 restroom area's (Women, Man and handicapt). It took him a good 10 minutes at least. After 4 or 5 minutes he was back again for his next round. The restrooms where clean every time I went there on my 9 week vacation.
The Dysons dryers are hell. The air pressure against the joints of my fingers make it extremely painful (I have artritis). Their vacuum cleaners on the other hand are the best.

Ten points to gryffindor

tumblr_nrdyd15HgY1s5b5tzo1_500.jpg