Project 727 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 727

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fallon concept really interests me. If it could be funny and use an innovative ride system and can be enjoyed by the whole family, what's not to like?
I thought it was basically just "Fallon of NYC" or something to that extent? They could beat Disney to the punch and use the Vekoma ride system rumored for the main Avatar ride if they really wanted to stick one to them. It's a really innovative system, but requires a much taller building than Twister I believe.

As far as Funny though, eh, if he came to Orlando again, would I want to see him? Sure. Are his bits/comedy style getting tired? You bet.

Edit

EDITED!

So, this CONFIRMED Fallon experience/ride/show would be a simulated Tonight Show Studio experience where we would sit as members of the audience and watch Fallon start the show (on a screen) and then something happens and the section of audience seats we are sitting in turns into a motion simulator and then the experience becomes like Soarin' as we fly through various iconic locations in New York?

I could dig that, I guess. I think Fallon is a funny guy.

Last edited:
It's worth remembering as well how tastes differ overseas when it comes to comedy and performers like Fallon; even if the show is popular in the US I would bet a lot of foreign tourists won't 'get it'. I wouldn't be surprised to stand by the exit and see a lot of bemused faces coming out. Or if not bemused faces, at least 'meh' faces. For me, I think this will be a once-out-of-curiosity type of deal.

This attraction will only be of interest to US residents. Rest of world: 'Fallon who?!'

As above. U.S. Comedians are a lot different to what we get over here!!

It's worth remembering as well how tastes differ overseas when it comes to comedy and performers like Fallon; even if the show is popular in the US I would bet a lot of foreign tourists won't 'get it'. I wouldn't be surprised to stand by the exit and see a lot of bemused faces coming out. Or if not bemused faces, at least 'meh' faces. For me, I think this will be a once-out-of-curiosity type of deal.
To be honest, while late shows over seas are much looser (and less fake laughing), Jimmy Fallon is the closest thing the US has to late shows overseas (shows like The Johnathan Ross Show, Wetten Dass, etc). James Cordon's new show on CBS is a good example honestly.

He is huge in the Netherlands. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.