The Muppets Present... Great Moments in American History | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Muppets Present... Great Moments in American History

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are you serious? Geezus Disney, have you no fiscal control over anything??? You've just gobsmacked me...
I feel like he's kidding because of how over budget Disney tends to run.

There's no way a cheap show like this cost $38M.

I feel like he's kidding because of how over budget Disney tends to run.

There's no way a cheap show like this cost $38M.
Well...

If you include R&D of the initiative that this is a part of, then that price may make more sense. Also, when this was originally produced they didn't own the muppets, so licensing fees would still be a factor.

The current show is a shell of what it was ten years ago. It's slower and it seems many effects aren't working, including Beaker's pedaling.

Well...

If you include R&D of the initiative that this is a part of, then that price may make more sense. Also, when this was originally produced they didn't own the muppets, so licensing fees would still be a factor.

The current show is a shell of what it was ten years ago. It's slower and it seems many effects aren't working, including Beaker's pedaling.

I thought this was in reference to the show at MK?

Me too, in any case I'm sure both are far more expensive then we think. I've seen so many examples of different departments and companies within the Disney company charging each other exhorbatant amounts creating massive budgets for things that should be pretty straightforward and simple.

Reactions: Coasted
Well...

Not talking about the Mobile Labs, I was talking about the MK show.

Not talking about the Mobile Labs, I was talking about the MK show.
I was talking about the new show at HoP or whatever that area is called. Liberty Square?
Me too, in any case I'm sure both are far more expensive then we think. I've seen so many examples of different departments and companies within the Disney company charging each other exhorbatant amounts creating massive budgets for things that should be pretty straightforward and simple.
That moment when you realize you don't know what thread your in... :blank: :bonk: