Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Kung Fu Panda coming to IOA

Feb 28, 2015
U9zVxxR.jpg

In an interesting light, from MCM;

This actually makes sense, and that I wouldn't be surprised that they are phasing the peckers out of the parks as Kidzone reaches it's final days.

This actually makes sense, and that I wouldn't be surprised that they are phasing the peckers out of the parks as Kidzone reaches it's final days.

Side note, I really hate when fan sites use the #Universalmoments hashtag for rumors

Also - a Kung Fu Panda and China mini-land gets a "yaaaasss Universal" from me

you know now that dream works characters are being put in. I want universal to take whats left of triceratops encounter and turn it to a how to train your dragon meet and greet

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Minions replace Woody Woodpecker as Universal's new mascot(s).

The Kung-Fu Panda meeting at Port of Entry makes sense, since PoE is a port and has many traders and visitors stopping by. I think if they push that idea more we could easily get a rotation of random "visiting" characters.

I'd imagine they are saving those Dreamworks cartoons for the 4th gate attractions. They won't shoehorn them into IoA. Now we may see more costumed characters appearing in the parks, but not attractions (yet).

I would guess that Po can only appear in Port of Entry so as to not violate license agreements. He'll probably appear right where Woody did over in front of the gates next to Cinnabon.