Knott's Berry Farm: Voyage to the Iron Reef | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Berry Farm: Voyage to the Iron Reef

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wonder Mountain's Guardian looked like crap honestly. It was all video screens.

I'm looking forward to going on this! I'll be getting a season pass so I'll be riding this and Xcellerator many times over the Summer. I may like this better than Toy Story.

Someone posted a photo on my FB feed that shows the Iron Reef walls down. The theming for the exterior looks very nice for Knott's although the outdoor queue does look slightly bare. I seriously doubt this will be a "top 10" dark ride, but I think this will be better than what many of you are expecting. The Haunt FX crew designed the scenic and props for the ride so I think we'll see some cool sets and effects. I'm getting very excited to be able to ride this next Saturday! It's going to be a surreal feeling walking up to that balcony and being inside that building for the first time in over a decade.

I'm just not looking forward to having to carefully scroll through any media outlets without spoilers being posted. I want to be completely surprised as to what I see.