Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jimmy Fallon Tickets

May 7, 2016
Was wondering if anyone was trying to get the Jimmy Fallon tickets tomorrow? I was lucky enough and got them a couple years ago when he first came to Orlando. And seen pit bull and I think George Lopez.

Note to moderator couldn't find a form that was about this topic. If there is I'm sorry you can move it or delete it

Last edited:
Got on the list for the last night.. FINGERS CROSSED!! Btw anyone know when we will find out if a yes or a no?

Got on the list for the last night.. FINGERS CROSSED!! Btw anyone know when we will find out if a yes or a no?

From the follow up email:
We’ll try to start notifying ticket recipients quickly and will contact all individuals who've received tickets at least two (2) weeks prior to the taping they've requested.

ss 2017-02-24 at 1.39.09 PM.jpg

On the 1iota website it says if/when you receive an email saying you have the ability to reserve a ticket, do so ASAP because as soon as they're all reserved, you won't be able to get one.

When we can, we will begin making tickets available to those on the waitlist. These available emails will go out in batches, and tickets will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.

As such, it is completely possible that you can receive an “available” email, but find that the show is sold out before you confirm your ticket because you waited too long. This is why we tell you to login immediately to confirm your ticket. If you do not, we will release another batch of “available” emails, and someone else may claim that ticket!

For that reason, I set up an IFTTT to send me a text when I receive an email from them so I can go in and immediately reserve my tickets.

Messages Image(1515182788).jpeg