Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

i have autism

Jun 8, 2016
michigan
hello im looking for a pen pal or someone too talk too im 24 i have autism, adhd, speech issues, learning issues, ocd , astsma, allegrys , i love disney, minecraft, starwars, minions, fishing, i wanna learn too swim im just looking for someone who will understand me and be my friend on here or just talk too me im kind

Hi Michigan 1022, I also have allergies and asthma, so I know the feeling. Feel free to message me about anything. And welcome to the site.

hello im looking for a pen pal or someone too talk too im 24 i have autism, adhd, speech issues, learning issues, ocd , astsma, allegrys , i love disney, minecraft, starwars, minions, fishing, i wanna learn too swim im just looking for someone who will understand me and be my friend on here or just talk too me im kind

We are all your friend here, we are Orlando United, welcome.

Welcome. I have a nephew on the spectrum. I wanted to ask how you feel about sudden or strange noises that are often a part of theme park rides. Are they something you do not like, are OK with as long as you are engaged in the experience, or something you try to just to ignore because you enjoy other parts of the ride?

Welcome. I have a nephew on the spectrum. I wanted to ask how you feel about sudden or strange noises that are often a part of theme park rides. Are they something you do not like, are OK with as long as you are engaged in the experience, or something you try to just to ignore because you enjoy other parts of the ride?
well sometimes noise hurts my ears im sensitive too light and scared of yelling

Welcome! Most of us here are also Disney fans. Particularly the parks. We are kind of hard on them sometimes, but that is because we know how awesome they can be when they try.

Have you ever been to Universal Orlando?

Hi Michigan1022! Nice to meet you, and as UK-Trigg put it, we're all friends here. Disney can be a blast, I haven't been to their parks in a while either. When was your last trip?