Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ICON Park

We enjoy Arcade City! Yes, as @SeventyOne said, it's much smaller than D&B's (and there's no food or TVs - unless you count in the bathrooms), but it's nice. Much less crowded and relatively quieter. And they have mouthwash in the bathrooms, too, hehe.

We enjoy Arcade City! Yes, as @SeventyOne said, it's much smaller than D&B's (and there's no food or TVs - unless you count in the bathrooms), but it's nice. Much less crowded and relatively quieter. And they have mouthwash in the bathrooms, too, hehe.
Would you return for a second trip?
We want to go arcading and I stumbled on this and though I live in Orlando, this entire city is under construction and sometimes you wont know there is a new attraction because so much opens up. I love to experience all things even as a local so we are considering it.

Would you return for a second trip?
We want to go arcading and I stumbled on this and though I live in Orlando, this entire city is under construction and sometimes you wont know there is a new attraction because so much opens up. I love to experience all things even as a local so we are considering it.

Yes - because we've been there more than just a 2nd trip. :) That coin pushing game is addictive....

If you like entertainment with Latin flare, it's awesome. Plus it's a different taste for Orlando. You'll enjoy!

Whether this matters to you in your decision to give them your business or not, the owner of Mango's Orlando (Josh) is the worst type of person in the world (he's the developer behind the new mega-mall / tallest roller coaster coming to I drive). He's a misogynist who mistreats his employees and steals money from his contractors. I could say plenty more about him but it would giveaway my business connection and I don't want to be fired. I personally will never give that man my business.

Whether this matters to you in your decision to give them your business or not, the owner of Mango's Orlando (Josh) is the worst type of person in the world (he's the developer behind the new mega-mall / tallest roller coaster coming to I drive). He's a misogynist who mistreats his employees and steals money from his contractors. I could say plenty more about him but it would giveaway my business connection and I don't want to be fired. I personally will never give that man my business.
Mr. Pollack has made his name known. While I understand your frustration this is more so for my family than myself.

For instance I hate Toyota. But if Toyota has the better deal for my family and we have an overall plus added to our happiness, the Toyota is what we get.

But I do understand your point from a business view. I ask that you certainly do protect your business connection as that is more important!

Mr. Pollack has made his name known. While I understand your frustration this is more so for my family than myself.

For instance I hate Toyota. But if Toyota has the better deal for my family and we have an overall plus added to our happiness, the Toyota is what we get.

But I do understand your point from a business view. I ask that you certainly do protect your business connection as that is more important!

Well said - and I'm not one to impose my views on other people, we have enough of those people in this world already.

Memphis so needs on of these on Mud Island. Doing a 360 ride with the Mississippi, the Pyramid, The Bridges, and Skyline would be so awesome.

I can dream, can't I.

David S. Pumpkins is going to make his Madame debut at the Orlando location.

Any questions?

Yeah, how in the H do they get permission to do that? I think it is good but does Tom?

edit: Ok, now I get it. I am old and SNL is way past my bedtime these days.

Last edited: