Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream Auditions

Apr 5, 2012
Tampa Bay
For anyone who wants to Know I heard that This year the auditions for Howl-O-Scream will be held in June of this Year instead of August but it's not 100% accurate

Probably, Cause Iv'e been searching for the article I read and I Couldn't find it lol but Either way i'm
looking to Audition my self if not then I at least wanna go and snap some Photo shots

Last edited:
From the FB:

[h=6]This just in from HR Mike: "We have opened up our next HOS audition dates (July 20 & 21) for Scare Squad, and Entertainer II positions are now posted on www.BuschGardensJobs.com. We have 300+ more roles to fill. Once we get July 20-21 auditions filled, we’ll open up July 27 & 28."

DON'T FORGET - you have to apply online before your audition is scheduled.[/h]