HHN XXI: Most Anticipated Scarezone | Inside Universal Forums

HHN XXI: Most Anticipated Scarezone

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Whats your MOST anticipated Scare Zone of HHN 21

• Acid Assault

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Nightmaze

Votes: 22 46.8%

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Canyon of Dark Souls

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Grown Evil

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Your Luck Just Ran Out

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andy

aka Hatetofly
Platinum Member
Mar 16, 2010
Please vote and post your most anticipated scare zones of Halloween Horror Nights 2011!

1. Nightmaze
2. Canyon of Dark Souls
3. 7
4. Grown Evil
5. Luck just ran out
6. Acid Assault

It's close, but I'd have to say Nightmaze just barely beats Luck Just ran Out for me, if only just because I want to see what it's all about.

Grown - cause central park just oozes good scarezone
Nightmaze - where is this one going to be? it sounds interesting

1. Canyon of Souls - Has a creepy vibe from the write-up, and I can see it being the next American Gothic.
2. Nightmaze - This would have been number one, but I was unsure if the darkness could be pulled off.
3. Grown Evil
4. Your Luck Just Ran Out
5. 7
8. Acid Assault

I'm most excited for Nightmaze! I believe its the one being set up between Shrek's ending and SS44. (Just from the way it looks with it being an actual maze.)

1. Grown Evil: Now, I know a lot of you are choosing Nightmaze first, but if Grown Evil takes up all of Central Park down to the lagoon, it's gonna be special.
2. Nightmaze: No idea whatsoever of where this is going to be. The zone will be a hit or miss depending on the location.
3. Canyon of Dark Souls: Another zone that's a hit or miss depending on the location.
4. Your Luck Has Run Out: Always excited on seeing the icon, but that's about it.
5. 7: Probably nothing special, honestly.
6. Acid Assault: If it doesn't have massive amounts of foam, it's gonna be another lame NY scarezone.

I'm not even going to rank these. I'll save time instead by only stating the two that look even remotely interesting to me: Evil Grown for its photographic resemblance to Pan's Labyrinth and Nightmaze for its sheer ambition.

1. Grown Evil
2. Nightmaze (Would be #1, but I don't know what the threat of the scarezone is. I just really dig the idea of the scarezone changing layouts.)
3. Canyon of Dark Souls
4. Luck Just Ran Out
5. Acid Assault
6. 7

Honestly, this is the first time I've felt underwhelmed by the reveal of the scarezone list. But once the construction pictures start popping up, I'll probably get all giddy.

1) Nightmaze - I'm still not quite sure what to expect but it wins due to the intriguing concept.
2) Grown Evil - The extended Central Park location is the only reason I'm really interested in this scarezone ATM.
3) Canyon of Dark Souls - Interesting concept; seems like it has potential for some good scares
4) Your Luck has Run Out! - As of now, I have very little interest in this year's "icon" but the scarezone sounds decent.
5) Acid Assault - If 7 wasn't so dull to me, this would definitely be my least anticipated. If HHN 19's Containment wasn't so similar and disappointing, then this would probably be higher on my list, but as of now, they seem too similar to have too high of aniticipation for it.
6) 7 - I have absolutely no interest at all for this one, as of now,

Canyon of Dark Souls.
Grown Evil
Your Luck Has Run Out
Acid Assault
Nightmaze

Nightmaze sound like one of the single worst ideas ever, I hate that type of house or attraction anyway.

Last edited: