HHN 24: Alien vs. Predator | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 24: Alien vs. Predator

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL

BuPkTfWCMAAVwFJ.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All "Alien vs. Predator" discussion goes here.

[video=youtube;fbpJJErGwgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbpJJErGwgI[/video]

Reactions: Lucky Planet
These movies are terrible but it will be awesome to see these characters in real life. That alone is probably going to push this one up to the top. As long as it isn't entirely based off the movie and it's god awful sequel it's going to be fantastic. Dying to see these puppets and costumes. BTW is it just me or are these movies more action than horror?

Last edited:
I just hope they make the house intense and have plenty of aliens and predators. And I want it to end like this!

[video=youtube;VgPwXlTRuHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPwXlTRuHs[/video]

the games were awesome,

The comics were excellent.

This maze will be amazing, I don't really think the quality of the movies will matter in this, the maze will be its own thing

(The same way the Resident Evil games are amazing and the maze ended up being ugly, same thing but in reverse)

Last edited:
From the UO blog.

Some people are afraid of clowns, spiders, the zombie apocalypse… you know, normal fears. Me? I’m terrified of the face-hugging, chest-exploding, two-mouthed, wanting-to-kill-you-or-worse-impregnate-you Alien creatures from the Alien movies.

I swore if an Alien house ever came to Halloween Horror Nights, I would never go through it. But having learned of some of the details, I find myself surprisingly excited for the “AVP: Alien vs. Predator” house coming to Halloween Horror Nights 24 (I’ll just be rooting for the Predators the entire time).

In collaboration with 20th Century Fox, Universal Orlando’s entertainment team has taken this house to the next level with elaborate costumes and amazingly detailed sets for each scene in the house.

It promises to be action packed with a slew of horrifying moments that are iconic to the Alien vs. Predator films. You won’t know where the next scare will happen, and you won’t know from whom… or what!

You will find yourself caught in the middle of the epic battle between the Aliens and Predators as you visit one of Weyland-Yutani’s secret facilities to assist with a critical situation. This Central American bio-weapons research facility houses several divisions that deal in extra-terrestrial technologies, specifically the Alien xenomorph species. Recently received surveillance shows the facility has been compromised by the Yautja—commonly known as Predators—who are relentlessly hunting the Aliens AND any thing in their path.

Navigate the egg nursery where facehuggers may hatch at any moment. Witness the brutality of a Predator as it rips the spine from its victim. Discover a room of lifeless bodies with their chests ripped open indicating signs of recent Alien births. Feel the fear of fully-grown Aliens lurking in dark crevasses waiting to lunge at you when you least expect it. And try to keep an eye out for camouflaged Predators who may have made YOU their next target. Enter the raging battle, but remember… whoever wins, we lose.

SPINE RIP!!!!

I know it is unlikely but I hope this house had a queue video.

And not an original video, I know the budget wouldn't go for that, Just a video showing clips from the AVP movies. I miss those videos

:hail: :hail: :hail: Undoubtedly the best announcement so far. :happy: :happy:

IMO the first film was a fun, entertaining, and mediocre film, the sequel was terrible, and the comics and games were awesome.

Will definitely be the first maze I will experience. (At USH though).

Ok all I can say is if we have puppets that have as much detail and movements as we did last year in awil! This house will be the ****! Both senically and with scares! I can not wait opening weekend can not get here soon enough!

Ok all I can say is if we have puppets that have as much detail and movements as we did last year in awil! This house will be the ****! Both senically and with scares! I can not wait opening weekend can not get here soon enough!

This right here. If they can come thru with the puppets we might have one hell of a house this year.

That chest buster scene just ramped my excitement level to a 8. This will be a great house. Curious to how they'll pull off the predators size

That chest buster scene just ramped my excitement level to a 8. This will be a great house. Curious to how they'll pull off the predators size

I was expecting this scene, but the spine rip scene comes as a welcome surprise!