Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
1157427_10151643716258233_274246962_n.jpg

Walk in the footsteps of the survivors as Season 3 of AMC’s horror hit relentlessly attacks you from all sides. Stay alert as walkers could trap you anywhere along your journey from the town of Woodbury to the claustrophobic confines of the derelict prison.

Images (show spoiler to reveal)
2z8byoj.jpg

2lvyfk0.jpg

wa5015.jpg

vhgx1w.jpg

qxnazo.jpg

24pmjj8.jpg

2iianw5.jpg

23gzjau.jpg

Entrance: Next to KidZone stage

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All "The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven" discussion goes here.​

Well we are posting this in HHN 23's thread on an Orlando forum.....

Just wanted to make sure. I just got out of class and saw this. I went on FB and saw the Hollywood announcement, but I haven't found anything from Orlando. I wanted to make sure, especially since the mobile site only mentions still Evil Deaf and CabinIn The Woods.

I'm happy because I do think the Prison and Woodbury would make for infinitely better houses than last year. But I do hate the lack of originality compared to years past.

No surprise here. Hugely popular show. Hugely popular house last year. Pretty much a no brainer.

- - - Updated - - -

also I liked the house last year, I think a lot of people we really over critical last year. Part of it is beacuse of it's popularity, part hype/expectation.

Seems to be a lot of love for the series but a lot of hate for the use of the IP at HHN :catfight:. I am really looking forward to HHN but having never been before I am getting a little concernd as every announcement seems to be getting a bashing. I hope it turns out to be as good as I am hoping but with all the negativity surrounding it I am not so sure now.

Seems to be a lot of love for the series but a lot of hate for the use of the IP at HHN :catfight:. I am really looking forward to HHN but having never been before I am getting a little concernd as every announcement seems to be getting a bashing. I hope it turns out to be as good as I am hoping but with all the negativity surrounding it I am not so sure now.

Your first time I am sure you will have fun, most of the bashing comes from people who are watching the event morph into something else, my self included, that is not as good as what has come before.

No surprise here. Hugely popular show. Hugely popular house last year. Pretty much a no brainer.

- - - Updated - - -

also I liked the house last year, I think a lot of people we really over critical last year. Part of it is beacuse of it's popularity, part hype/expectation.

As someone with no attachment to the show, the house was straight up terrible. Worst of the event, which is saying something considering Alice Cooper was there.

I'm happy because I do think the Prison and Woodbury would make for infinitely better houses than last year. But I do hate the lack of originality compared to years past.

The different setting is somewhat encouraging, and lets hope they improve upon last year's faults.

As someone with no attachment to the show, the house was straight up terrible. Worst of the event, which is saying something considering Alice Cooper was there.

As someone who also went to the house without having watched the show, I completely agree.

So, is this gonna be the tent house with the jail theme?

The different setting is somewhat encouraging, and lets hope they improve upon last year's faults.

As someone who also went to the house without having watched the show, I completely agree.

So, is this gonna be the tent house with the jail theme?

Parade building.

I remember when HHN only used original concepts for sequel houses with back to back years. Those were the days.

You can say that again. I'm not a huge fan of what HHN is becoming. IP.IP.IP

- - - Updated - - -

We can complain about the good ol' days of HHN and how we're not happy with TWD another year but TWD brought in the money last year so when looking at it in a business aspect it makes perfect sence for TWD to return this year. It might even come back next year. (hopefully not, but...)

I actually was looking forward to the house as a Prison/Woodbury setting because it was a great locale for creepiness. Hopefully they add watch towers and fences around the Parade building.