Hello from a future Central Florida resident! | Inside Universal Forums

Hello from a future Central Florida resident!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 13, 2017
Hi! My name is Ashley and I love the Orlando theme parks, especially Walt Disney World. Yesterday, I got back home from a trip to Disney and Universal for my birthday. It rained a lot, but I still had fun. I plan to move to Central Florida from New York in January 2019 after I have finished my final semester of community college (I'm getting a A.A.S. in Early Childhood Education), and I am excited. I can't wait to talk about Universal and the other Orlando parks with all of you!

Hi! My name is Ashley and I love the Orlando theme parks, especially Walt Disney World. Yesterday, I got back home from a trip to Disney and Universal for my birthday. It rained a lot, but I still had fun. I plan to move to Central Florida from New York in January 2019 after I have finished my final semester of community college (I'm getting a A.A.S. in Early Childhood Education), and I am excited. I can't wait to talk about Universal and the other Orlando parks with all of you!

Welcome!