Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Double Dippin' on the Disney Cruise Line!

Greetings, programs! On Wednesday I'm going out on my very first cruise ever, a special 3-night trip on the Disney Fantasy that visits Castaway Cay twice! Thought I might post here to see if anyone wants to share their cruise experiences, advice, recommendations, etc. I am most excited for the Rainforest Room in the Senses spa, snorkeling out to the sunken Nautilus at Castaway Cay, and brunch at Palo!
DCL%20Matt.PNG

Double dip cruises are the best! I actually liked the brunch at Remy better than Palo.

Rainforest room on the big ships is fantastic. The sauna where you can sit and watch the water is so nice and relaxing.

The Muppets interactive art game is a fun diversion, and a good way to get a little exercise too.

I liked eating at Cookie's 2 near the adult beach on Castaway Cay better. They have better food selection than Cookie's near the main beaches, and it was less crowded.

Climbing up the observation tower on CC is a fun way to see all around the island. You can grab a bike to explore a bit instead of having to catch the trams.

Have a great cruise!