Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dolphin Days replaces Blue Horizons

Aug 15, 2014
--Classified--
Blue Horizons is going the way of Believe, Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island, and Allure as it will be replaced by Dolphin Days on April 1st. The last show will be March 31st.

In Dolphin Days, "the audience will learn more about the individual personalities of each Atlantic bottlenose dolphin while witnessing the special bond they share with their trainers," according to SeaWorld's press release.
Orlando's Dolphin Days will continue to feature the macaws and other tropical birds that featured prominently in Blue Horizons. And there will be an audience element, as well, as a young volunteer will be selected to work with the training crew and get an up-close encounter with one of the dolphins and one of the macaws during the show.

Dolphin show changes are coming to SeaWorld Orlando

This is around the time I'm contemplating whether I want to continue renewing my AP. The shows are what make SeaWorld amazing to me, and all the good ones seem to be going away with either no replacement or an educational version. I remember Allure, Believe, and Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island, the best shows the park ever had (other than Blue Horizons). As long as the seasonal events don't go down a notch then I think I'm keeping the AP, but it's becoming a slippery slope.

Finally! Blue Horizons has never been my favorite but regardless, it's been unchanged for 7 years! Looking forward to something new in that theater.