Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH)

32740113735_0c358de46f.jpg

SSFL is still being refurbished. It looks like they're just freshening up paint and replacing tarps.

Does anyone know why the Banana Smell effect for the Fart Gun has not been working? I have only been inside the B side of the attraction and there seems to not be any smell effect at all recently. Does anyone else have a recent recollection of this?

Does anyone know why the Banana Smell effect for the Fart Gun has not been working? I have only been inside the B side of the attraction and there seems to not be any smell effect at all recently. Does anyone else have a recent recollection of this?
I’m told it’s been out for quite a while, with no visible effort to fix it. ☹️

Last edited:
Just wanted to point this out because I forgot to get a pic & mention it before (and nobody else either), BUT.... Silly Swirly now added cushions to the seats to help prevent them from getting too hot in the heat so guests could still ride it. Plus it looks good & they're comfy haha
DbWKeCl.jpg

Would love to know how the former glasses area looks / how the first preshow area is configured with this apparent change.

I wonder if this is because Dreamworks Theater got a better response for NOT being 3D. (Note: this is all purely speculation on my part, I have no concrete evidence whatsoever that DWT got a better response from the public... but it sure does for me and I imagine the ride ops, lol)

I know I visit DWT way, way more than I ever did Shrek (the smoother motion of the seats helps, too--but it's mainly because of it not being 3D). I sort of wonder if I'll end up enjoying Minions a bit more--admittedly I don't ride that too often either. Curious to give it a try!