Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

changing the actual rides? not the queues

have any of the rides ever been changed to suit the HHN, i know the do it to the queue all the time, but if i remember once they did it once back at HHNX sadly i missed that year and all i could find was this blip on wiki which i'm not entirely sure is 100%, another site says they did the same with ET but i can't find anything else about it

The "Jaws" attraction was used for Halloween Horror Nights X, with the addition of Halloween Horror Nights Icon "JACK" The clown to the "Jaws" boat house. "Jack" is seen Killing a victim in the boat house, before turning his attention to Amity06 and its Skipper and passengers.

so does anyone know anything about this or hell even pictures.

Slightly related but I remember going during '07 (Freddy and Jason year) during hell week, which was my 2nd HNN experience. I remember my group wanted to ride Jaws thinking it'd have an HNN flair and came away disappointed when we got off and realized we wasted 30 minutes on Jaws at night.
I think it'd be a cool idea, having scare actors in the Mummy que would be awesome.

kongfrontation was changed one year i believe. i dont know many details or have any pictures but guests walked on the ground after exiting the tram.

kongfrontation was changed one year i believe. i dont know many details or have any pictures but guests walked on the ground after exiting the tram.

I believe that was a part of 2001 and the trams and ride were not operating due to safety. But they had it looked like a chaotic city with scare actors roaming.

I believe that was a part of 2001 and the trams and ride were not operating due to safety. But they had it looked like a chaotic city with scare actors roaming.

The trams were closed during the event and they used the base level of the sound stage for a haunt. During the daytime when Kong was open you could make out the layout of the House. Very cool concept that didn't work. It was called Nightmare Creatures if I remember correctly.