New Animation Studio Store | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

New Animation Studio Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Its going to be highly entertaining when someone has to call on the radio for the Animation Studio Store lead... I'd love to know who came up with the name because its hilarious.

Also... is anyone else impressed with the speed they're moving with this? It'd be great if they could get the exterior work mostly complete over the next month. If they're able to push the walls back significantly, that would help immensely for HHN crowds...

Also... is anyone else impressed with the speed they're moving with this? It'd be great if they could get the exterior work mostly complete over the next month. If they're able to push the walls back significantly, that would help immensely for HHN crowds...

A lot of consecutive projects between now at 2021.

Its going to be highly entertaining when someone has to call on the radio for the Animation Studio Store lead... I'd love to know who came up with the name because its hilarious.

I have to think that logistically; if they try to open the store by the end of the year, I have to think it'd be for the holidays and not HHN.

I have to think that logistically; if they try to open the store by the end of the year, I have to think it'd be for the holidays and not HHN.
Oh I have no doubt it will be open in time for the Holiday season... but at the speed they're moving, they can at least have the exterior completed enough to shift the construction walls so the main path isn't so tight.

I will say this though, I wish that main stretch from the entrance to Universal Plaza was as wide as Hollywood Blvd in Orlando. Or hell... even Main Street at Disney.

Oh I have no doubt it will be open in time for the Holiday season... but at the speed they're moving, they can at least have the exterior completed enough to shift the construction walls so the main path isn't so tight.

I will say this though, I wish that main stretch from the entrance to Universal Plaza was as wide as Hollywood Blvd in Orlando. Or hell... even Main Street at Disney.

To be honest, while I think it'd be great to see it albeit a bit more wider, I love it being more intimate and dense if you will. And with the additions coming for Shrek 4D's facade, the front of the park is going to feel much more complete and immersive in many way's.

Sorry I'm going out traffic but I hope the store construction doesn't effect the opening scaremony for Hallowee horror nights :topic:

With the closure of Shrek 4-D, things are already going to be a challenge. To be honest, I'm curious to see how they handle Hell-O-Ween with DWT work and the Cartooniversal Project.

From IU's new photo update.

IMG_9760-696x464.jpg

IMG_9765-696x464.jpg

IMG_9952-696x464.jpg

Reactions: Nico
Well, the dream would be to have it open before christmas to get that sweet, sweet present money. But I don't think it'll be quite ready by then. I'd say late January as my guess.

Yeah, given the past track record I would say Late Jan/Early Feb, and maybe having the pathway opened up a little more by December/Early Jan.

No, what is contradictory?
You mentioning that there is no way they won't have ASS open in 2017, to only say then that you would guess that it would open up by the Lunar New Year (which is on February 16th). Perhaps it's me getting confused, but it seemed to me that you were a bit contradictory on yourself.

You mentioning that there is no way they won't have ASS open in 2017, to only say then that you would guess that it would open up by the Lunar New Year (which is on February 16th). Perhaps it's me getting confused, but it seemed to me that you were a bit contradictory on yourself.

Lunar New Year 2018... We are in 2017 right now.