Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom | Inside Universal Forums

Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

amityboattours

V.I.P. Member
Apr 1, 2010
York, England
We ate at Bob Marley's tonight and I just had to share how fantastic it was. We used the 'golf & meal deal' tickets, so were limited to the set menu, but we were seriously impressed with what we tried. I had the Jerk Chicken and my wife had the curry, both were fantastic tasty meals and we really enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant.
We will definitely be returning here and just wish that we had tried it sooner!

We ate at Bob Marley's tonight and I just had to share how fantastic it was. We used the 'golf & meal deal' tickets, so were limited to the set menu, but we were seriously impressed with what we tried. I had the Jerk Chicken and my wife had the curry, both were fantastic tasty meals and we really enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant.
We will definitely be returning here and just wish that we had tried it sooner!
:thumbsup:.....One of the best kept CitiWalk secrets along with Pat O'Briens. A must do for us most every trip.

I never went in there. Reggae music always brings me back to my army days where the turret guys who used the canons (I was a driver) always smoked weed and listened to that terrible music (my opinion), although passive smoking the stuff made it sound much better. But after hearing many great reviews I really need to give it a try.

Reactions: amityboattours
This will be the first trip we don't do the Golf and Meal deal at least once. Love that promo.

Went here for the first time this week. Friend and I split the jerk and curry chicken and had some drinks. Really a great place to just relax and soak in the atmoshere!!!

Reactions: Mad Dog
Craig and Ryno from "Dis Unplugged" rave about the place. Based on this glowing review, I'm going to try it for the first time in a few weeks.

I've never even considered going there because I hate Reggae music but the menu sounds delightful... Citywalk is so amazing when it comes to food choices... I don't know how we are going to decide for our next trip!

The food is interesting, a bit different than the norm & really good. The ambiance is terrific. You are essentially in Bob Marley's house & courtyard. I'm no fan of Reggae, but the musicians are so good, I enjoy the music. We stop there just about every vacation. They have a soup made from greens that is really really delicious.

I have not been here since 2013 and I was thinking of giving it a visit this year. The caveat is that one person in my travel party does not handle spicy very well, so what could I recommend they get? It’s been so long, I don’t remember the spice levels on the menu

Any help/advice is appreciated!

I have not been here since 2013 and I was thinking of giving it a visit this year. The caveat is that one person in my travel party does not handle spicy very well, so what could I recommend they get? It’s been so long, I don’t remember the spice levels on the menu

Any help/advice is appreciated!
Why not ask your server when you are there or pick something from the kiddy menu?

• Haha
Reactions: jarmor
So is this the best place in the parks to get wings?
I popped in here to ask a question, but yes - nearly 2 years later lol

Has anyone used the mobile ordering for Bob Marley's? We always do sit-down when we go but I'm curious how the mobile order works for it.

Reactions: jseal777