Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best days crowd wise for HHN - With or without Express

georgemoe

Premium Member
Aug 8, 2011
New England
Looking for suggestions on my upcoming Orlando trip. Unlike previous years where I did four nights in a row the 2nd week of the event, I'm only planning to do two nights this year.

What is given is we will have ROF and a one day / all parks pass that will allow us to do Stay N' Scream for one night. The other night we will probably add express since we will be waiting outside for opening and won't get a jump on the houses like with Stay N Scream.

Which night would you do with SnS but no Express? Thu / Fri / Sat / Sun? Which night with just Express?

My thoughts are Thursday - SnS no Express, and Sunday no SnS with Express. Does that make sense crowd wise? I know it gets harder to determine this with the increased crowds as of late. I know the last two years it's been nuts.

Thanks for the input.

Looking for suggestions on my upcoming Orlando trip. Unlike previous years where I did four nights in a row the 2nd week of the event, I'm only planning to do two nights this year.

What is given is we will have ROF and a one day / all parks pass that will allow us to do Stay N' Scream for one night. The other night we will probably add express since we will be waiting outside for opening and won't get a jump on the houses like with Stay N Scream.

Which night would you do with SnS but no Express? Thu / Fri / Sat / Sun? Which night with just Express?

My thoughts are Thursday - SnS no Express, and Sunday no SnS with Express. Does that make sense crowd wise? I know it gets harder to determine this with the increased crowds as of late. I know the last two years it's been nuts.

Thanks for the input.

I know everyone says that Saturday's are the most crowded night. We tend to go the 2nd week and I swear that SAT feels the slowest of the Thurs - Sun that we tend to do.

I think it starts off busy due to the passholder event they tend to have, but it dies down early as many of those folks get through three houses before the park opens.

It is my believe that with FF not including SAT and SAT tending to have a higher price point causes that 2nd Saturday to be slower than the rest of the 2nd week. That is at least how I've felt from the past three years...I can't comment on how that changes as you get into October though.