Baby Driver (2017) | Inside Universal Forums

Baby Driver (2017)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's Edgar Wright, and from what I understand the film is going to be like the 'Don't Stop Me Now scene from Shaun of The Dead except with car chases and action scenes. Sounds and looks freakin' awesome. Sucks August is so far away though :/

Just saw this movie. Probably my favorite movie of 2017 so far. So. Good.

Story was great, soundtrack was great, the plot, the action, the editing, the way the action was perfectly in-beat with the music....all beautifully done.

Please do yourself a favor and go see this. It's encouraging to see this earn more than Transformers 5 currently is right now. People want to see good movies now and so should you.

Baby Driver is definitely my jam! It's a joyous ode to car chases and song. The whole film acts as an almost musical, with scenes semi-choreographed to song. It's like a better version of La La Land. This is the best film of Summer 2017 thus far, and it most definitely is one of the best films of the year. If you are at all a fan of Wright, you will definitely enjoy this film. HIGHLY recommended. 5 STARS

Reactions: Porkchop
Wow I must see this, then spider man next week which is getting great critiques. Thanks for the reviews everyone!