Attendance Tracker | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Attendance Tracker

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Every time I look around I see them adding not cutting. Maybe we won't get to use #thanksBejing

I'm sure we won't be using that as Universal most likely has seen the feedback of Shanghai Disneyland, and can tell what guests want. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Fast & Furious land in the park... massive box office.

Reactions: JoeCamel
That speaks volumes about how Universal has changed the game in Orlando.
I don't think it's specifically Universal making the change in peoples holidays in Orlando

With the Pound weakened I'm noticing alot more people are still visiting Florida but not doing many days theme parks in general and instead spending a few days on the coast, a few in the Keys and maybe visiting either WDW or UOR

£194 for comparison the 14 day ticket for is £423 for 2018
So $121 a day. Is that a hopper? It sounds like not a great deal but at least you are not paying for what you don't want but buying at the gate is only about $106 a day right now. 2 days single park is $212 tax included