A DisneySea Adventure featuring Video | Inside Universal Forums

A DisneySea Adventure featuring Video

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 16, 2016
Hello all you wonderful people. I was recently out in Tokyo and one of the must see things I wanted to do was to head out to Disneysea and experience what some have claimed to be the "Best Disney Park in the World". I was thoroughly impressed by the rides and experiences, the whole day I couldn't think of a ride or attraction that I would have said, man that was a one and doner. I could keep on going or I could show you the park in a thirty minute video. There's some on ride footage for 20,000 leagues under the sea, the journey to the center of the earth ride, and the sinbad voyage (possibly the best dark ride I've ever been on). Tell me what you think!

I wasn't such a fan of Sinbad but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't been to the park in 8 years and I'm pretty surprised the only thing different is Midway Mania, which other than its exterior looks like a straight-up clone.

I'm also happy you got to experience StormRider before they switch it over to the Finding Dory attraction as I absolutely love that ride.

I wasn't such a fan of Sinbad but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't been to the park in 8 years and I'm pretty surprised the only thing different is Midway Mania, which other than its exterior looks like a straight-up clone.

I'm also happy you got to experience StormRider before they switch it over to the Finding Dory attraction as I absolutely love that ride.

They also added a flat spinner ride outside of Arabian Coast, but beyond that, yeah, I think the park is the same.

I've been to the park 4 times and can't wait to go back again

TDL hasn't added much either. Shanghai and Hong Kong will probably get precedence over going back to TDR for now but I'll definitely be making a trip back eventually when some new stuff opens.

TDL hasn't added much either. Shanghai and Hong Kong will probably get precedence over going back to TDR for now but I'll definitely be making a trip back eventually when some new stuff opens.

They're going to have a lot more stuff open by 2020 for the olympics