Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Celebration of Harry Potter - 2016

When I hit the celebration link, the Universal site has the HP Celebration list as occurring in the Spring. Is the Spring listing a misprint? Since it was January the past two years also, I would think the Spring listing is a mistake.

Packages go on sale Aug 19th. From the Universal Orlando Blog:

This year, there are more options to choose from for visitors to experience the best of the event and the best of Universal Orlando Resort. Here are some of the options for those guests who prefer to stay overnight at one of Universal’s great hotels:

• Premium Travel Package: Catch all that is in store at this year’s event with this offering. It includes access to a reserved section for select panels and demonstrations, a Shutterbutton’s photography session and more!
  • Celebration Travel Package: Check out all that A Celebration of Harry Potter has to offer like a VIP! This option includes exclusive Talent Q & A sessions, breakfast at Three Broomsticks and commemorative elements from the event.
  • Annual Passholder Travel Package: Are you one of the lucky people who gets to experience Universal Orlando Resort over and over with your Annual Pass? Then this is the package for you. Make it a weekend getaway with a 3-Night hotel accommodation.
So, mark your calendars for August 19th and head over here for all the information.

It's insane that mails are prepared and events are planned for Jan and even later next year and I get them on my both of my e-mail account yesterday! One of them is for Potter and is so good! having the info also gives me an advantage and that is cool to. Unfortunately Briman will not allow it and delete it just like the mails I got for F&F and threaten me to be removed from the forum so I can't say anything but I can tell you it's really cool!

It's insane that mails are prepared and events are planned for Jan and even later next year and I get them on my both of my e-mail account yesterday! One of them is for Potter and is so good! having the info also gives me an advantage and that is cool to. Unfortunately Briman will not allow it and delete it just like the mails I got for F&F and threaten me to be removed from the forum so I can't say anything but I can tell you it's really cool!
lol, you can't just nonchalantly throw @BriMan under the bus like that. He puts in a lot of time and hard work for this forum to allow you to get your Universal fix. He doesn't have to allow any of us to post anything. Running a forum isn't easy. You may not agree with him, but this is his site.

I
lol, you can't just nonchalantly throw @BriMan under the bus like that. He puts in a lot of time and hard work for this forum to allow you to get your Universal fix. He doesn't have to allow any of us to post anything. Running a forum isn't easy. You may not agree with him, but this is his site.
I never would trow anyone under the bus. But as with F&F I get official mails that are written with a lot of details in them (times and dates) and they are awesome. I won't be in the country then but they are fun and I explain why I can't say anything about them just that fun is on the way if you can make it.
PS: I also won't sent the mails to others so don't e-mail, I respect the rules.

Not sure if this is new or not, but from the latest UONews, here are the panels for the event:

HPCelebration_zpsnsarxgxa.jpg

I think they usually have some kind of behind-the-scenes panel about the making of the Wizarding World attractions, that's kind of a shame that they don't seem to this year.

I think they usually have some kind of behind-the-scenes panel about the making of the Wizarding World attractions, that's kind of a shame that they don't seem to this year.
There's a panel called, Behind the Scenes: Harry Potter Film Talent. I'd assume that's it.