Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2016's Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party

I can't believe I'm in before epcyclopedia tells us how much he's not interested.

For my part I would love to see this, but it won't be before we move down.

Well, Halloween is our big trip for HHN, so we can't just turn around and come back down for very merry.

MVMCP needs some new offerings. Last year's was my first time back in years and it felt very, very stale.

So I just found out I'm going to this this year. Any tips or suggestions?

Any new/special/amazing food that I should definitely have?

Best viewing spot for the parade, fireworks, and Castle Forecourt stage shows?

I haven't been to MK since 2014, so any input is appreciated.

Apparently there are some new treats included this year. I wish it wasn't nearly the price of a full day now. Definitely kept me away. I know they expanded the hub so that may have opened things up a bit for viewing.

So I just found out I'm going to this this year. Any tips or suggestions?

Any new/special/amazing food that I should definitely have?

Best viewing spot for the parade, fireworks, and Castle Forecourt stage shows?

I haven't been to MK since 2014, so any input is appreciated.

The fireworks are kinda basic.. you can see them from anywhere as there's not much use of the castle or projection. But I prefer to catch the second 11pm parade closer to the castle and that way you can get a good spot for the castle show at midnight.

Feedback welcome....we'll be at Universal during the Holiday Season (1o days early Dec) for the first time this year. We're going to a 1 day drive up to Disney. We're undecided between doing Mickey's Merry Christmas party hard ticket or spending a day at Epcot catching their Holiday offerings. For those of you that have experienced these, what is the better choice?.....Thanks.